• Adept and empathic human-centered designer, creative thinker and thought leader, who can conceive and articulate service experiences that consider physical and digital interactions – with a portfolio that includes a breadth of work.
• 8+ years of experience with user experience, service design, design thinking and/or design research.
• Experience with a design consultancy on projects that include UX design and/or financial services.
• Degree in Design Research, Strategy or Planning, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or relevant experience, with a strong track record.
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.