· 5+ years of development experience in OO programming language required; Java preferred
· Ability to develop in multiple tiers (presentation, business, and database)
· Development experience with OO design and design patterns
· Experience with data modeling and entity relationship design
· Experience with some of the industry standard web containers such as Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic
· Experience in navigating, editing files, and executing commands in a Linux/Unix environment
· Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web, client and batch applications
· Familiarity with NoSQL is welcomed
· Familiarity with document management systems such as Alfresco or Documentum is welcomed
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.