This role is responsible for managing escalated complaints from Clients including researching issues, maintaining account records, and communicating resolutions internally and externally with all levels of Leadership within Commerce Solutions. Additionally, this role is responsible for fulfilling the vision of delivering world class service. Successful candidates understand the importance of providing a superior customer experience as a result of the skillful and timely handling of escalated matters.
Other Responsibilities (but not limited to):
· Ensuring timely resolution of Executive Office and regulatory complaints pertaining to Commerce Solutions.
· Interfacing with institutional Clients & internal service partners to advocate Client needs and solutions.
· Identifying areas of improvement based on trending in escalated complaints and make recommendations to improve the Client experience to the appropriate Leadership Team using the power of influence.
· Ensuring timely and accurate assessments of escalated complaints, quickly identify the remediation, and communication of the resolution plan.
· Independent decision making based on the Client’s assertion, findings of research, and best interest of the Client/Bank.
· Using thorough product knowledge to resolve unique or challenging issues on an individual needs basis.
· Analyzing Client disputes and offer solutions that fit both Client and company needs.
· Supporting all departments within Commerce Solutions but also includes other Lines of Business who interact with our Clients.
· Interacting with all levels of Commerce Solutions departments to resolve issues and address inquiries.
· Maintain issues logs and prepare monthly reporting.
· HS diploma or GED equivalent
· 1-2 years Commerce Solutions experience
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong written and verbal skills needed
· Ability to work a flexible schedule is required, including weekends and evening hours
· Meets Expectations or higher on latest performance review
· Solid Customer Service skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.