JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. Global Technology supports JPMorgan Chase's businesses in more than 60 countries. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
End User Services (EUS) delivers measurable business value by providing core desktop technology solutions that meet business demand while realizing cost efficiencies. EUS works with our Line of Business partners to develop standardized, resilient operating environments and implement a global technology strategy for the firm's 200,000+ endpoints and 40,000+ remote access users. We oversee important tasks, including: incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, media management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
The EUS Application Services – Application Streaming Engineering Manager scope of responsibilities will include end to end management and operational support of the application streaming services both for Microsoft AppV and Symantec SWS virtual technologies. Involves the overseeing, planning, scheduling, troubleshooting and providing long term strategic solutions.
The Application Streaming Engineering Manager role shall include but not be limited to:
· Systems administration responsibilities include the Microsoft server OS, Symantec Workspace Streaming, Microsoft App-V 5.0, Citrix, applications-related administration, virtualization technologies, systems monitoring/management. Develop and provide specifications for OS, and software configurations.
· Lead project teams for Corporate IT Solutions initiatives. Collaborate with team members and company-wide Engineers to perform assigned tasks. Share ideas, projects, and best practices and help create a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
· In accordance with company and divisional security directives, deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of server and desktop systems through administrative, preventive, detective, and reactive controls, such as change and configuration management, anti-virus measures, patch management, and system scans. Participate in BCP and/or Audit program initiatives as needed.
Provide Operational Support
· Ensure ongoing operation of systems/applications through troubleshooting, scheduling/monitoring jobs and technology-related business processes, and third-level end-user support as needed.
Provide Technical Leadership
· Prepares proposals and technical project plans. Develop solutions to customer business requirements, technical problems and/or engineering of systems/applications. Collaborates with company-wide engineering and other forums to develop technical solutions and enhancements. Assists in developing the technical skills of peers. Share ideas, projects, and best practices and help create a collaborative, team-oriented work environment.
High Security Access· This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
· Microsoft certifications (preferred)
· Virtual applications and Streaming Knowledge tools.
VDI & VMware technologies
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.