JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Risk & Capital Chief Data Office (CDO) is responsible for integrating the Firmwide Data Management (FDM) framework across all the risk stripes. This includes execution of large scale data management programs around report governance, data definitions, data issue/quality management, process improvement, and overall data governance and oversight across the Risk and Capital Data Domains. Objective of these programs will be to help ensure data is “Fit for Purpose” and drives sound Risk analytics, reports and decisions.
This experienced Analyst will be supporting the Risk CDO DQ Team, working with Risk stakeholders and across LOB and functional teams to manage and execute against the data quality BoW leveraging controls, metrics, and DQ operating models.
· DQ Issue Management – provide support to project leads (E2Es) and raise issues to the Risk CDO where appropriate; support Risk CDO DQ Lead.
· Metadata Controls – manage DQ issues metadata; implement and monitor BAU controls on Risk stakeholders
· Metrics, Reporting, and Training – consolidate metrics for all risk and firmwide DQ reporting, includes scorecards, executive presentations, etc.;
· Tooling – support Risk CDO DQ Lead to define and communicate requirements for on-going improvement of DQ issues management and reporting tools
· E2E Data Quality Issues – support E2E Leads on specific DQ issues, helping to drive remediation from beginning to end,
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.