As an experienced professional in our
Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data
today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To
do that, you’ll work with highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing,
designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and
strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance,
best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups.
You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability
assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and
selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies,
and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep
management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the
loop. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and
innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as
well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Our CTC Governance and Controls
organization is seeking a Technology Controls Officer (Vice President)
to support the Network & Email Security team within the CTC Cyber
Defense & Fraud organization. As part of this role, the TCO
will have a comprehensive understanding of the Network, Email, Web, Middleware
and Database risk and control environments and instill appropriate governance
to proactively identify, assess, and manage changes in the risk profile of the
underlying systems, ensuring technology solutions comply with firm wide risk
and regulatory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
the creation and maintenance of Network & Email Security related
Policies, Standards and Procedures to keep them evergreen and ensure
alignment with industry leading practices and regulatory requirements.
a risk mitigating culture to proactively identify, assess, and manage
inherent risks within technology and services
risk and control management reports to key stakeholders on timely basis
engage stakeholders in risk assessments and control substantiation.
leadership and advice on material remediation activities, ensuring
appropriate resolution of issues, action plans, breaks and remedies and
support the closure verification process.
data analytics, conduct trend analysis to identify thematic issues,
determine root causes, and design sustainable control improvements with
Product, Technology & Architecture teams, including process
enhancements and use of automated data collection techniques.
with Product, Technology & Architecture teams during Regulatory, Audit
and Client engagements
SDLC pre-implementation control design reviews
- 5+ years of experience in Technology Governance, Risk Management and Controls, Cybersecurity or related fields. Experience within financial services areas is preferred.
- Experience in communications, middleware, messaging and database technologies
- Knowledge of controls associated with the key infrastructure capabilities, such as but not limited to:
- Network perimeters and firewall security configuration
- System hardening standards and configuration monitoring
- Real-time visibility into endpoints such as appliances and wireless devices
- Remote and local network access management
- Application data protection controls for Network, Email, Web, Middleware and Database technology areas
- Experience with implementation and oversight of technology risk and controls, coordination of activities for audits and assessing an IT controls environment.
- Able to contribute to in-depth analysis of vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong conceptual, analytical, decision making, planning, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate oral and written ideas in a clear, concise manner, at all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in planning, coordination and implementation and the ability to work across teams and functions to execute and deliver.
- Aptitude to upskill and learn new technologies based on dynamic requirements.
- Evaluating and making recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate.
- Understanding of software develop practices and Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills; exceptional collaboration and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with industry-recognized frameworks (e.g., COBIT, FFIEC CAT, NIST CSF)
Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.