When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, Cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Your expertise in Cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) organization. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
As an experienced professional on our CTC team, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. CTC is a worldwide organization charged with delivering technology security and controls - to all lines of business in all regions of the world in JPMorgan Chase. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Within CTC, the Platform Solutions team provides shared services of Capacity Analytics, Monitoring, Performance Testing, and Automation across all CTC applications. These horizontal functions will help drive the transformation of Operations using a data driven, automation focused approach aimed at improving Operational Efficiency, thereby provide high Quality of Service to our customers.
As a Data and Visualization expert in the team, it will be expected of you to:
• Take a lead role in delivering metric visualization solutions for the various Production Management areas such as Production Support, Production Assurance and Resiliency.
• Apply data analytics and machine learning to enable actionable insights toward improving efficiency and stability as well as reducing risk across CTC applications.
• Partner with Production Management stakeholders to define KPIs and metrics requirements
• Design and develop the self-service metrics and visualization portals in Splunk and Qlikview
• Integrate data sources into the metrics and visualization portals
• Implement analytics and machine learning to highlight anomalies and areas of opportunity
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in Database Technologies (SQL / Oracle), and data analytics
• Technical problem-solving skills
• Overall IT experience in a Client-Server environment, with practical knowledge of distributed technologies
• Advanced written and oral communication capabilities, ability to influence and successfully interface with a technical and non-technical audience
• Broad knowledge of Cloud and Big Data technologies
• Broad knowledge of Machine learning
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.