JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Asset & Wealth Management Overview: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.6 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
JPMorgan Securities Overview: At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the United States, JPMS offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
The Marketing assistant will work with an established sales team at JP Morgan Securities servicing high-net-worth individuals. We are looking for someone whose main focus is to become a Financial Advisor within the team. This person would be a team player who can apply critical thinking skills in a fast paced environment and be comfortable making outgoing calls to clients and prospective clients.
This candidate will be responsible for delivering sales team support, including but not limited to:
- Working with Financial Advisors on the team to develop pipeline and identify prospective clients.
- Taking part in the creation of marketing materials for prospective clients, providing marketing support for generating new business as well as creating and expanding prospect lists.
- Extensive phone work (including cold and warm calls) and communication skills required.
- Completing ad hoc projects as needed.
- Strong desire to understand the Wealth Management business and retail products.
- Series 7 and 63 required within 4 months of start date.
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, take initiative, have strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, and be prepared to transition into a commission-based sales role.
- Bachelor's degree required.