JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and global and local regulators. The department has in excess of 1000 staff, located in key locations across the globe. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across the firm's lines of businesses through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by a team of integrated technology and financial business audit specialists.
As an experienced Auditor you will be responsible for risk assessments, control identification, audit testing, control evaluation, and follow-up and verification of issue closure related to the systems and applications used by the Commercial Banking business.
- Audit engagements covering Commercial Banking including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, directing audit staff, control evaluation, audit report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure
- Accountable for meeting deliverables and adhering to department standards
- Provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Monitor key risk indicators, significant change activities and escalation of emerging business issues to management in a timely fashion.
- Stay up-to-date with evolving industry changes and market events impacting Commercial Banking
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency
- Must have 4+ years of relevant experience in internal/external auditing, or consulting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent applicable work experience.
- Professional certification, such as CPA, CIA, or CISA is required but may be obtained in the first year.
- Commercial Banking experience a plus
- Experience in organizing and analyzing data sets in Excel or other tools
- Highly detail oriented, with excellent research, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to identify, document, and articulate the key messages resulting from analysis efforts
- Ability to work with and present to colleagues and stakeholders at different levels in the organization, including senior management
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to prioritize goals to meet objectives, work under pressure, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making and creative thinking skills
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency
- Prepared to travel to business locations domestically (up to 20%)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.