JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
Description of Role
The Compliance Records Management (RM) Program Manager will be a member of the Employee Compliance PMO and provide support to the RM program efforts to build out a firmwide RM program providing remediation and guidance to the LOBs, HR and Corporate Functions, serve as a client and partner to Tech and ensure sustainable records management processes across the record lifecycle.
The role will be to assist with all reporting aspects of the firmwide Records Management MIS. The successful candidate will partner with all LOBs Corporate Functions and Technology delivering data and reporting solutions. The role will focus on reporting delivery, continuous improvement and process efficiencies, automation and controls across multiple practice areas for Records Management MIS.
- Assist with setting the strategic and tactical direction for the firmwide Records Management Reporting program, with an emphasis on providing transparency, standardized reporting and insights using data.
- Interface with LOB / CFs business leads and Technology to develop, standardize, simplify and automate wherever possible reporting processes.
- Consolidate existing LOB and Corporate Functions RM reporting into the newly developed firmwide format.
- Provide business-driven reporting that provides transparency of RM across all categories (Physical / Electronic – business records, backups, test systems, Share drives, SharePoints, Email etc / Data lifecycle).
- Manage the entire suite of firmwide Records Management reporting ensuring accuracy and on time delivery.
- Establish quality measures and standards that ensure that Records Management project/work stream milestones are successfully executed and provide weekly MIS status updates to the Program Management Office and individual work stream leads.
- Produce and present adhoc MIS analysis.
- Serve as source matter expert on Record Management MIS firmwide.
- Monitor the details and status of project/work stream milestones; identify, escalate and resolve project issues.
- MIS Reporting / Analytics management and Records Management experience required, including both production and development.
- Experience in coordination across organizations, locations and across levels
- Excellent communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills, including dispute resolution
- Comfortable communicating both oral and written with all levels.
- Good decision making capabilities and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Detail oriented and committed to consistent quality
- Forward-looking and creative thinker.
- Effective in a team setting and able to operate with minimal oversight
- Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Excel, Project, Access, Word, PowerPoint and other reporting tools.