The regulatory reporting function within Commercial Banking and Firmwide Wholesale Lending seeks a strong associate to support its control environment around external reporting, namely the further enhancement of the control framework around the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submission.
The opportunity includes liaising with critical partners across the entire firm, including Wholesale Lending Services, Risk and Finance and preparing updates for senior management forums on the assessment of the control environment for a highly visible schedule of $800+ billion in wholesale loan exposure for the firm.
This opportunity, with its high-visibility reporting, allows for the self-starter to make an impact and chart his/her own career path while building a solid foundation in wholesale loans.
The role may also involve some SOX support, and both the SOX and CCAR programs will complement each other due to the recently implemented CFO attestation requirement impacting participating bank holding companies’ CCAR submissions. This attestation requirement is SOX-like in nature.
This Associate role will be part of a team responsible for the following:
- Overall CCAR and SOX attestation program governance for Commercial Banking
- Firmwide assessment and oversight of the control environment around CCAR Schedule H – Wholesale Risk
- Updates to and maintenance of process flows
- Identification and testing of certain CCAR controls for design and operational effectiveness
- Remediation efforts of any identified control gaps
- Issues and errors management, including assessment for impact to the firm’s reported capital