JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
Wholesale Loan Services (WLS) services several lines of businesses within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Private Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 1,300 employees and is responsible for over $500 billion in loans outstanding.
As a Client Service Representative, your responsibilities would include:
- Handle incoming calls from both internal and external clients.
- Provide high quality, professional service with emphasis on one call resolution.
- Analyze and interpret transactions, statements, and loan documents in order to provide inquiry resolution to our clients.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of our products, loan types, and services.
- Ability to work in fast paced constantly evolving environment.
- Demonstrate exemplary team working skills by maintaining a professional, positive and supportive attitude.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Manager or Team Lead.
- Ability to work from 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least 2 – 3 years contact center experience
- Loan servicing experience a plus
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective listening and analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to use multiple applications, browsers, and instant messenger simultaneously