This position will be responsible for managing a team that has responsibility for the CIB AML/KYC Policy Evaluation Function. This function will support the global CIB business and the KYC Operations Function with the main locations in Chicago, New York, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The CIB AML/KYC Policy Evaluation Director will be based in New York and will report to the head of the CIB AML/KYC Policy Interpretation & Implementation Function.
This is an opportunity for a highly skilled AML/KYC expert to progress their career in a fast growing and highly professional international environment. The individual will work in close partnership with the CIB Sales teams, Compliance, and the KYC Operations and Quality Assurance Functions to improve the ability for the firm to comply with the client due diligence and policy requirements as efficiently as possible.
· Build, develop and manage a team of individuals with responsibility for evaluating new and updated AML/KYC policies and standards for implementation within KYC Operations and the CIB business functions.
· Evaluate the policies/standards to identify nuances relating to the CIB client base and provide the associated interpretations/guidelines to allow efficient implementation in the CIB business functions and the KYC Operations Units.
· Review significant issues with the current use of the policies/standards through various sources (e.g., quality metrics, senior business management feedback, etc.) and identify solutions that will increase the ability to comply with the requirements.
· Manage governance of the policy interpretations and related procedure updates for consistency.
· Provide support for development and delivery of KYC related training material and CIB KYC bulletins.
· Keep abreast of other JPM or industry related changes and incorporate knowledge into solutions and/or best practices.
· Assist in identifying and validating related requirements for the new CDD platform.
· Support the head of CIB AML/KYC Policy Interpretation & Implementation with related projects as needed.
· Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
· Ability to promote teamwork both within and across groups.
· Ability to adapt to change
· Experience with managing people.
· 8+ years experience in a financial institution.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.