JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Our Compliance Function
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
Description of Role
The Compliance Records Management (RM) Program is a multi-year firmwide program. The Program Manager will be a workstream lead and a member of a newly created team of 9 individuals who will be responsible for driving the execution of the new Firmwide Records Management policies and protocol through to completion. The role will be aligned to the Employee Compliance PMO team and provide senior Project Management support to the RM program efforts to build out a firmwide RM program providing project management control and guidance to the LOBs, HR and Corporate Functions. The successful candidate will also serve as a client and partner to Technology and ensure delivery of sustainable records management systems and processes across the record lifecycle.
- Lead and program manage the Records Management LOB / Corporate Function workstream or Lead and program manage the Records Management Centralized Workgroups workstream.
- Drive and/or assist in defining project requirements and deliverables by identifying, driving and participating in project milestones, phases as well as specific action items
- Assist in determining recommendations and strategy respective to related initiatives, including translating analysis and results into business Records Management strategy
- Coordinate the execution activities of the Records Management program across all work streams
- Communicate with senior management regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions; develop effective presentations and project update materials suitable for senior executives
- Actively participate and collaborate in work stream meetings and ad hoc working sessions including driving agendas, preparing meeting minutes and keeping track of agreed actions
- Monitor the details and status of project and escalate and resolve any project issues.
- Proven track record of strong program delivery on complex projects delivered across multiple LOBs and locations.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence change and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship and communication (verbal and written) skills with all levels of the organization including senior C suite leads for LOBs, highly collaborative - can build rapport and credibility
- Effective in a team setting and able to operate with minimal oversight
- A demonstrated bias for action, creative problem-solving.
- Forward-looking and creative thinker
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong control orientation
- Proficient with project management tools and Microsoft Office applications .