CIB – IS - Global lead for Data strategy – ED - NY
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
Custody and Fund Services
Custody and Fund Services, a division of J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.’s Investor Services business, is a global industry leader with $18 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world’s largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
• To evolve and deliver the data strategy between 2016—18 covering : development of a common data dictionary across all the product sets involved and a data model that captures client and reference data and provides a common consolidated data set that is exposed to clients
• Partner with technology to identify the strategic platform that will meet the business needs identified and enable the data strategy to be executed
• Partner with Central data Office (CIB) to establish the data governance and quality standards required to support the build of the data model
• Global op model and align the regions to be the data guardians/owners as we move forward
• Lead the data clean up and migration of data to strategic data layer - partnering with Operations and technology
• Strong analytical ability and influencing skills
• Strong oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong team player who supports an open and honest environment
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment and motivate
• Highly organized, efficient and driven
• Good prioritisation, planning and time management
• Self motivated with the ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
• Relevant experience in end to end project management and planning
• Strong business process modelling experience
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.