JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
• Prototypes on new UI technologies and rationalizes the adoption of next generation technologies into a large organization by establishing standards & reference applications
• Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
• Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies,
• Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyzes problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long-term consequences of decisions.
• Conducts code reviews.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills.
• Design and development of web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications.
• User Interface and Design Experience, ADA
• Experience with web/internet technologies.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in web user interface technologies (AngularJS, Bootstrap, Grunt, iOS, Hybrid app development).
• Proven track record of delivering results.
• Strong communication and influence skills.
• Knowledgeable and comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
• Experience with multiple technologies and design techniques.
• Experience with frameworks that improves software and platform security.
Technology Skill Set
• AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, SMACSS
• Build/Packaging tools - Grunt, NPM, Bower,
• Testing Tools - Karma, Jasmine, Phantom
• Jersey/CXF for RESTful Services
• Apache Tomcat
• Hybrid mobile app development
• Chromium, OpenFin
• iOS, XCode
• ADA Standards
• KendoUI, Ionic, Sencha extJS
• Content Delivery Network – Akamai, Kulu Valley, Brightcove, Brighttalk
• Content Management Systems – Adobe AEM, Oracle Web Center Sites
• No-SQL Databases – MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search
Leadership Competencies expected:
• Self motivated to keep abreast of evolving technologies, industry trends and evaluating the relevance of these technologies to solve business / technology problems.