At JPMorgan Chase, the Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
We are undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings; investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The goal is to position Commercial Banking as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments (similar to what we have done on the consumer banking side), to enable highly personalized delivery and real time experiences that clients increasingly expect.
The successful candidate is an experienced digital strategy leader in defining transformational solutions and executing on high-impact opportunities. Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to execute daily at the highest level. Having a strong analytical foundation is required. The successful candidate will be able to provide realistic strategic solutions to streamline and re-engineer the client experience in an engaging way. The role requires innovation and results-oriented acumen, partnering with the Investment Bank and cross-technology teams to support execution. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to optimize and elevate the Commercial Bank’s onboarding by working successfully across the organization to generate results through strategic, meaningful marketing engagements.
As a member of the Digital Product - Commercial Banking team, the Digital Strategy Product Manager will be responsible to lead and own the client digital journey including define and drive strategy for products and integrations that support the Digital vision. In this role the candidate will be responsible for the Digital strategy and delivery of online and mobile solutions and identify opportunities for process design, re-engineering, automation and delivery improvements delivered through digital channels.
The candidate should be a strategic thinker and possess strong product management skills in order to drive a product domain from inception through delivery. Driving this critical program throughout the agile method, the candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills as he/she will be working closely with process owners, business and digital product managers, functional areas, customer experience/design teams. The candidate should possess a passion for emerging technologies and have the ability to influence technical leaders and stakeholders.
- Develop and drive external facing product strategy for specific domains related to the onboarding experience
- Align product strategy to overall roadmap
- Collaborate with work-streams and digital teams
- Work with multiple products/projects concurrently
- Author Request for proposals, scope documents, stories (agile method), value proposition and competitive positioning
- Agile management of product requirements, client journey flows and rapid prototyping
- Development of product features by collaborating with technology, digital, design and subject matter experts across Operations, Know Your Customer and Client Onboarding.
- Track metrics and compare to industry benchmarks, identify and trends and risks/opportunities for immediate and long-term
- Own and proactively identify issues and drive resolutions end-to-end
- Manage cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholder communications to ensure business needs are met.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Engage and influence communications activities with senior stakeholders
- Produce project reporting and tracking documentation to evaluate progress and quality as needed
- Build and present end-to-end executive line of business and product updates including metrics, new feature delivery planning and financial forecasting
- Partner with field communication, marketing, sales to ensure they understand the value proposition and to help drive client adoption