JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s largest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of over 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from traditional enterprise technology to microservices to big data and mobile solutions. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enable us to hire people to leverage and create state-of-the-art technology solutions.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is responsible for building and managing the technology infrastructure for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery. GTI maintains one of the largest hybrid cloud infrastructures in the world and is actively involved in transforming the firms infrastructure toward a fully automated, highly available, scalable and secure platform for the future.
You will be joining an elite team that is responsible for designing, building and managing a Data Center recovery environment for the purpose of bootstrapping a datacenter from an immutable set of images and configuration.
Our Strategy and Solutions Architecture team is seeking a Senior Security Architect to help analyze our existing shared infrastructure services with a goal of developing a recovery environment where these services and the thousands of applications that depend upon them can be reconstituted in the event of a complete data center loss.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing and implementing the security control framework required for the Data Center Recovery Environment.
• Ensuring that firmwide security controls are enforced within the Data Center Recovery Environment
• Consulting with Cyber Security, Identity & Access Management and Core Engineering teams on how to best implement controls, access and recovery framework required for the Data Center Recovery Environment.
• Verify ongoing compliance with necessary control procedures
• Troubleshooting security configuration problems across many projects and technologies concurrently
• Effective and timely communication with partners in regard to project updates and troubleshooting progress
Hard Skills Required:
• 8+ years progressive experience and technical depth in one (or more) of the following technology areas: Data Security, Infrastructure Security, Endpoint/Platform Security, Security Analytics, Application Security, Shared Application Frameworks, Automated configuration management, Automated application deployment, or software development platforms
• 3+ years experience as a Security Architect
• Understanding of Financial Services risk and control requirements
• Strong understanding of access and identity management systems (Active Directory, CA Siteminder, etc.)
Extra Credit Skills:
• Advanced Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC) preferred
• Experience with datacenter automation / runtime automation
• Experience implementing data-driven automation (Puppet, Ansible or equivalent)
• Experience with cloud orchestration and automation desired
• Knowledge of one or more modern programming languages (Python, Java, Perl, etc.)
• Experience with Agile Development methodologies
• Experience in a large enterprise environment desired
• Knowledge of one or more private cloud based technologies desired (e.g. vCloud, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry)
• Scripting or programming skills preferred
• Strong knowledge of or certification in AWS or Azure preferred
Soft Skills Required:
• Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with various levels of management.
• Worked in a large complex organization
• Experience working closely with Senior App Dev and Infrastructure Services architects
• Comfortable working and influencing across many infrastructure domains
• Thought leader in main technical domain
• Credible and mature personality, with some presence
• Strong enough to hold your peers accountable in other groups/towers (in a constructive way).
• Concise communicator - able to translate detail into a concise story, getting immediately to the punch line
• Self-starter, motivated - wants to get in, roll sleeves up and make a difference
• Effective influencing skills, with groups not directly working for you
• Wants to be a change agent, make improvements. Thrives on change
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tacking big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.