The Commercial Card Fraud Operations team is responsible for identifying & preventing suspicious activity, closing cards with fraudulent activity and Recovering losses per the Association regulations.
As a Client Service Analyst, you will be the key point of contact for client escalations - interacting directly with both Sales and Relationship Management teams to address Fraud trends and recommend best practices. This position will include direct contact via phone and email with cardholders and company executive level business partners. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
The Client Service Analyst position will also be responsible for the analysis and creation of statistical fraud data. A strong attention to detail is required. You must be able to analyze raw statistical data, format results into reports, and articulate those conclusions across senior management. This role will be key in ensuring controls across the department are functioning as designed and are effective. The position will play a key role in leading projects and initiatives across both Fraud Prevention and Recovery.
· Minimum of one year fraud experience. Commercial Card Fraud experience is a plus
· Knowledge of operational issues related to preventing fraud losses required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent written communication skills
· Has strong analytical skills and is process oriented.
· Ability to run queries out of MS Access
· Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) skills
· Must consistently use Microsoft suite of tools to perform analysis, create reports and interpret data.
· Requires strong computer skills including ability to analyze data from various sources, interpret various data structures, mainframe and common PC based software packages including MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Microsoft Project is an advantage, but is not required.
· Demonstrates analytical and problem solving abilities while possessing a mindset of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to prepare financial and statistical data
· A strong work ethic with a focus on the ability to drive change
· Works collaboratively, shares information and effectively communicates with team members, departmental management and business partners
· Able to manage and prioritize work and multi-task
· Project Management skills a plus.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.