This unique opportunity will leverage Chase’s industry leading Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) term debt platform to grow the Middle Market Owner Occupied Real Estate portfolio.
CRE is primarily comprised of the industry leading $63 billion Commercial Term Lending (“CTL”) business line which enjoys #1 market share in many of our core markets. This Specialist position will be rooted in CTL’s cutting edge systems, processes, sales culture and local market knowledge and will bring these competitive advantages to bear on the Middle Market Banker. As a product specialist, this candidate should be very comfortable partnering with others to deliver the bank on Owner Occupied Real Estate opportunities.
Middle Market Banking covers companies with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million, offering Owner Occupied Real Estate solutions, cash management, credit, investment banking and wealth management. Our sales teams provide industry expertise, location decision making and delivery along with personalized service and a deep array of products, which are all critical to building long term relationships.
This is a great opportunity for the candidate who has extensive commercial real estate finance experience in all major asset classes and desires to work in partnership with Middle Market Bankers, has an entrepreneurial spirit and can proactively identify owner occupied real estate opportunities.
• Provide support with regard to owner occupied real estate sales, underwriting, field work, processing and closing for the Middle Market Business
• Own all aspects connected to providing term debt solutions for Owner Occupied industrial, office, retail, and mixed use properties
• Effectively communicate the advantages of Chase loan programs to bankers and clients
• Develop and grow the portfolio through proactively identifying new owner occupied real estate opportunities with current clients and prospects using extensive real estate knowledge and technical expertise
• Screen opportunities by analyzing market data and property fundamentals
• Effectively promote the bank's commercial real estate programs and services through strong sales principles and practices, credit analysis and risk management
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.