Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.
This role prime will be focus on delivering Technology Solutions for the Marketing and CX business within the Commercial Bank. The specific function of this role is to support a Marketing automation application, eg Marketo which is a vendor app used by the Marketing team to run Marketing campaigns, lead lifecycle management and scoring with Commercial Banking Clients and prospects. In addition the role also requires support of the Marketing web sites, to create the standard look, layout and features of the CB public web sites in conjunction with direction from the Marketing team.
There are also a large number of applications used for various purposes by the Marketing team, which need the required controls and standards put in place and integrated where possible into our strategic platforms and lastly the digital marketing platform is also an area of responsibility as we look to expand our digital capability for Marketing and Bankers
1. Architect, design, and develop cutting edge Web UI and services, integrating into various platforms, adhering to JPM standards and taking advantage of Cloud technology
2. Ability to understand the Banking business domain and Perform research, product selection, and guide technical implementation of application frameworks that best satisfy the business needs.
3. Utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to industry coding standards, procedures, and techniques.
4. Perform work scheduling, implementation planning and execution and co-ordination with large groups and stakeholders.
5. Evaluate various mobile applications and where applicable perform the work to integrate the applications in the JPM environment, ensuring the required controls are in place
6. Identify and remediate cyber vulnerabilities and control topics under all aspects of the project.
7. Critical thinking and problem solving with a broader perspective keeping the business impact of the technical decision in mind.
8. Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs, developing insights and recommendations to the marketers leading campaigns
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectivity with marketing colleagues for requirements and discern or translate content for the web.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Familiarity with ADA compliance requirements.
- Experience working with external vendors
- Experience with marketers and sales tech platforms including marketing automation and CRM platforms such as Salesforce would be beneficial
3-5+ years of experience in:
- Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, J2EE, Maven, Velocity, JUnit, HTML, DOM, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse, Linux, SVN, SQL Developer
- Algorithm development and implementation using C & Java Programming Language
- Designing and Developing Web Services - Axis2, SOAP & REST.
- Apache, Tomcat, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse, HTML5, CSS3, GIT
- Cloud, Spring Boot, CloudFoundry
- Familiarity with Oracle Web Center and Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of multiple platforms and devices browser capabilities and limitations – including responsive design for mobile devices and social media.