JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Corporate Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing, and managing global initiatives across the firm. The functional areas within Corporate HR include global recruiting, training, talent and development, career management, diversity, compensation, benefits, employee relations, technology, finance and HR service delivery (HRSD). Our Human Resource professionals within these areas are among the most talented and innovative in the industry. They take a proactive approach to identifying and proposing solutions to organizational challenges, often working side by side with business managers to attract, manage and retain high-potential talent. Through a focus on continuous improvement and long-term success, Corporate HR helps refine our corporate culture, define our firm wide vision and reinforce our reputation as a world-class employer.
The Employee Relations Advisor supporting the Americas region is responsible for partnering with aligned LOB HR and our control partners (GSI, HR Legal, Compliance, Audit, etc.) to execute the ER strategy in the region and provide ER subject matter expertise to employees, managers, HRBPs and GPS ER on the resolution of complex employee relations issues.
Provide advice and consultation on:
- Employee relations related complaints and allegations
- Issues involving systemic/widespread implications to a business/department
- Matters posing risk of media attention and/or reputational risk
- Complex health-related workplace issues
- Negotiated Departures
- Reductions in Force
Investigate and/or partner with other control groups to resolve complaints and allegations arising out of:
- Allegations of harassment, discrimination or retaliation relating to the Company's Equal Employment Opportunity policy
- Code of Conduct issues
- Policy violations
- Allegations by or against HR and/or MD level employees
Execute HR Projects:
- Act as the coordination point across and subject matter expert in the execution of ER related programs/projects across the region; (e.g. training efforts, oversight/control programs, business plan review, change management initiatives, etc.)
- Partner with the key stakeholders to support the people agenda and business changes while assisting in the navigation of an increased regulatory environment
- Actively participate in global Corporate Employee Relations initiatives, as appropriate.