JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk Management
We are actively seeking a Tech Ops Analyst to support the Identity and Access Management Access Operations team responsible for ensuring controls around system access are carried out according to internal policy and regulatory requirements. This is accomplished through strong information risk governance, active collaboration with business risk managers, and providing high quality security solutions and services which enable improving the organization's overall risk posture.
What’s My Title?
Tech Ops Analyst
Why Do I Want to Work for JPMorgan Chase?
We’re one of the world’s most respected financial companies. Here you’ll earn a competitive salary, get great benefits and enjoy recognition for strong performance.
How Do I Fit Into the Organization?
You’ll have the opportunity to shape your career path and that means you can find the perfect fit for yourself while adding to the strength of the larger organization.
Is This a Job I Can Love?
If technology is what makes you tick, this could be the right stop for your career.
- Provide operational leadership to teams and support of control processes.
- Communicate with tech and non-tech resources and distill complex ideas and systems into simple concepts and processes that is comprehensible to a diverse audience.
- Oversee important tasks to support and strengthen security access and controls
- Collaborate and build consensus between operations and tech teams on projects from concept through implementation.
- Develop and document processes, procedures, business requirements, perform UAT and PVT testing.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure ownership, accountability and adherence to timelines to ensure success.
- Perform data mining activities using SQL queries or other tools and complex data analysis to identify trends and gaps.
- Utilize metrics and perform root cause analysis to identify opportunities for process and access control improvements and increased operational efficiencies.
- Develop executive level reports and presentations to highlight trends, accomplishments, tactical n strategic plans.
- Propose and execute against new automation functions for Identity and Access Operations.
- Support coordination of queries from internal audit and PwC.
Competitive pay; excellent benefits; a performance-based incentive program; opportunity for company advancement.
Significantly collaborative team environment; fast paced operations center.
What Are My Hours?
Standard 5-day work week and whatever it takes to get the job done!
Do I Have an Edge Over Other Applicants?
Yes, if you carry the required experience plus knowledge of the business processes that are supported by the workflow, you’ll be a step ahead.
Ideal Personality Traits
Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills; penchant for innovation.
Need Not Apply
We’re looking for an experienced analyst. Please make sure you meet the qualifications before applying.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or information technology related field.
- 5 years experience in developing detailed process workflows with automation orientation.
- Solid understanding of the operations and global banking business.
- Outstanding analytical, communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems.
- Strong experience with Oracle, SQL, and Microsoft Office products: Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word.
- 2- 4 years working knowledge of access certificaton and provisioning tools and processes.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management controls, principles, methods, and regulatory related obligations preferred.