JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the
world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the
Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). The RQD (Risk Quantitative Development) IT Organization has responsibility for implementation of Retail financial models in credit, collections, fraud, and regulatory reporting, as well as providing firm-wide model governance systems, and analytical environments for business analysts and model developers.
- Support PMO, BMO and budget estimation, forecasting and actual tracking to a $100MM+ annual run rate for Labor, Infrastructure and Software for the Risk Modeling and Analytics platforms.
- Participate in the Investment Initiative end to end budgeting and spend processes including labor, infrastructure and vendor management components.
- Focus in overseeing the infrastructure platforms consumed by tower, breaking down 600+ hosts into a consumable repeatable format solution.
- Regularly collect and analyze data from multiple sources to articulate key messages to senior leadership.
- Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as metrics, project status, resource tracking, issue and risk tracking.
- Provide periodic status reporting to PMO & BMO teams as needed including support of program governance and executive review forum(s).
- Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities working with the LOB(s) on the Client Migration implementation.
- Support the labor forecast and adjustments for large headcount ramping including hiring, requisition creation, and on-boarding for resources.
- Support the process for software acquisition lifecycle for a $10MM budget from the contract estimates through the signing party, third party oversight and on-boarding processes.
- Liaise with functional streams to ensure alignment with overall roadmap plans and evolving business priority agenda.
- Monitor and report on portfolio and project progress leveraging Clarity as required for compliance.
- Establish and maintain project metrics.
- Exceeds skills in navigating and creating financial templates, pivots and macros for analysis, reporting and change scenario calculations
- Experience building standardized reporting solutions (Excel, Qlikview, Access, Sharepoint, etc)
- Demonstrated understanding of system development, process improvement, and infrastructure
- Program management office, financial & business management background preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, yet ability to navigate the landscape
- Ability to handle multiple mid to large assignments simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment within global team structure
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and partner with co-workers and vendors at all seniority levels
- Good management skills, with ability to work well across disciplines, business lines, and geographies
- Ability to tailor communications (written and verbal) to a range of distinct audiences from project participants through senior management
- Meticulous attention to detail, problem solving capabilities and conflict resolution capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Project, Visio; advanced working knowledge within Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of CA Clarity PPM a plus
- Ability to navigate JPMorgan and familiarity with JPMorgan's project lifecycle process highly desired
- Experience in financial IT industry, preference in related industry experience in support of Programs and Projects
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies preferred