The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound judgment. The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination and management of certain projects, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
• Provide telephone coverage for multiple executives
• Book international & domestic travel arrangements and organize itineraries
• Manage sensitive data policy requirements and required reporting for team
• Manage sports and entertainment tickets and organizing smaller marketing events as required
• Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure bankers are proactively aware of all policies expenses are processed timely and within policy.
• Act as a subject matter expert for all types of policies and procedures
• Manage the calendars of team members and work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings and conference calls.
• Collaboratively working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner and keeping manager aware of updates
• Provide general office support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, mail distribution, facilities management and floor maintenance
• Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings - skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Provide general office management support for new hire and contractors
• Manage and maintain confidentiality of personal information
• Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in all interactions
• Maintain client contact information
• Participate in preparing for marketing events including managing RSVP’s, preparing name tags, client nominations, possible on-site assistance and post event attendance updates
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays; communicate issues with manager proactively
• Schedule appointment or group meetings for Executives including developing agendas/programs for meetings, handling arrangements for conferences, Town Halls and Segment/Regional Executive meetings
• Coordinate Sr. Executive Market visits including collecting profiles for client meetings
• Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s for the Segment/Region
• Coordinate regional sensitive data reviews and ensure all are completed by the deadline
• Work cooperatively with national full administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
• Lead and coordinate in adhoc projects as requested
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong professional presence, effective under pressure, and flexible. Self-starter with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.