The Central Data Management Team is a new group within Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting tasked with providing enriched and timely data of the firm’s wholesale credit exposure. Our data is used to generate multiple dimensional risk profiles for internal and external disclosures. Utilizing our “Next Gen” platform, a risk reporting data analyst will be responsible for acquiring, organizing, validating and delivering data; as well as participate in product, tool, workflow and data quality enhancements. The successful candidate will work closely with a number of partners and acquire a thorough knowledge of the Firm’s Credit Risk Infrastructure.
· Audit, validate, and apply adjustments from various sources to exposure and reference data within the credit risk infrastructure using the “Next Gen” platform.
· Create and review SQL scripts utilized for data enrichment.
· Collaborate with technology, controllers and risk reporting teams to acquire, organize, refine and deliver wholesale credit data to clients.
· Execute controls to validate data integrity.
· Work with clients, technology and project management teams to develop and implement “Next Gen” platform improvements.
· Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Management Information Systems highly preferred; Alternatively - Accounting, Finance, Economics or Computer Science
· 3 to 5 years experience in a data analysis / data management role
· Intermediate to advance SQL required, as well as VBA or other programming experience
· Experience working with large/complex data sets required; working knowledge of general business, finance and risk concepts preferred
· Superb analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgements
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.