The Business Systems Test Manager is responsible for the oversight and direction of all systems and user acceptance testing initiatives impacting the Customer Experience organization. Primarily this will focus on managing the impact to core systems which include iCAF, Quest, ALA, VLS, and CALS due to system enhancements, Enterprise Release initiatives and other system development efforts. In addition, the incumbent will manage a team of dedicated Business Systems Test Analysts ranging from non-exempt to AVP. The team will be responsible for coordinating IST and UAT testing resources and schedules for activities ranging from break/fix scenarios to system conversions.
Process management and oversight of testing methodologies are major assignments of this role. This will necessitate evaluation of current processes to determine areas for improvement in the over all project delivery process with specific attention to quality delivery.
The Test Manager will be accountable to assist in business analysis development, research, and project management/administration activities as required to ensure on-time delivery of core department wide initiatives.
Provide guidance and engage in establishing the team’s strategic direction and goals in concert with the direct manager, Business Systems Manager Sr., and business partners.
- 5 + years experience managing systems and user acceptance testing, including development of test strategies, test plans and management of test script execution
- Previous experience in a systems support or systems administration role
- Experience in financial services, particularly in regard to collections and servicing, a plus
- Experience in program delivery methodology – (e.g. CMM, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Testing tools experience, such as ALM, Quick Test Pro, etc.
- Problem-solving & analytical abilities – must have significant research/problem solving skills and the ability to quickly assess situations for risk and scope of impact
- Must be able to quickly identify and resolve issues, making on the fly educated decisions during critical path events.
- Chase Auto or Student mainframe and GUI systems functionality background and testing experience a plus
- Technical expertise with systems interfaces, data queries, data manipulation tools, IT related terms and technologies is important
- Prior staff management experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to effectively communicate with, negotiate with, and influence a broad range of individuals, from IT to operational process owners at various senior levels
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities, achieving desired objectives within deadlines
- Experience and ability to interpret and follow various IT policies and procedures
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.