Job Title: Production Management Transformation Lead (Agile, DevOps)
The Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) Technology Production Management organization provides Chase customers a great customer experience “so they can” reach their goals and enjoy the meaningful moments in their lives. This organization is accountable for maintaining an “always available” production environment, while delivering industry leading new products and services ahead of the competition. We operate across all of our Chase products and services, including chase.com, retail branches, lending, customer service and support, and back office processes.
This organization is responsible for over 59 million customer’s technology experience and over 3000 software applications. This organization is comprised of over 1200 technical support and management personnel working 24 x 7 across the globe to support our internal and external customers.
The Production Management Transformation Lead will be responsible for defining and implementing the target state operation model, policies, processes and tools to drive the stability and efficiency targets of the organization, as well as supporting application teams in transforming to an Agile, DevOps operating model. This position requires a high degree of interaction and partnership with cross-functional and cross-Line of Business teams (Integration team, Application Development and Production Management teams, Global Technology and Shared services teams, etc.) in order to define and implement the target state, leveraging best practices and tools, and developing standards and practices that are efficient and consistent with CCB and Global Technology goals.
Operationalize Production management new Operating Standards model and governance of adherence. Monitor standards for effectiveness to continue to mature the Standards.
Be a driving force in promoting and implementing Agile and DevOps across various lines of businesses
Drive the implementation and accountability of the target operating model across CCB Lines of Business
- Accountable for leading improvements in efficiency and effectiveness through structured change programs, such as:
- Strategy and analytics
- Processes, including Application and Infrastructure compliance, Client Support & Request Management, Service delivery and resiliency
- Tools, including standard deployment and configuration practices
- Operational controls – Definition of strong controls to ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures
- Targeted engagements to improve the quality of our ITIL processes and overall project delivery, Partnerships – Establishing and managing to partnership objectives, including providing transparency, reporting, and resource management across partner organizations within the bank
- Drive the execution of the program to define and implement a holistic, end to end target state, including establishing strategy, approach and execution of the program, including potentially piloting/prototyping the model
- Training and Communications
- Minimum 5 years of Application Development and/or Production Management/Operation Engineering, DevOps & Agile work experience
- Advanced experience in JIRA, other integrated Agile tool suites, and reporting/dashboards
- Highly collaborative – Strong experience working with and influencing cross functional teams on processes, procedures, culture, tools, etc. Strong partnership skills, builds relationships, understands how to find common ground to deliver on objectives
- Change Agent (willing to challenge the status quo); strong drive for continuous improvement
- Professional courage - takes on issues and challenges, calls it like s/he sees it
- Deals well with ambiguity, can shape and define the future, take an idea and make it reality
- Focus and judgment - can separate mission critical from "nice to haves"
- Strong organizational navigation skills, politically aware and agile, can influence outcomes based upon well-reasoned views and arguments
- Strong metrics analysis skills, with ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Execution / Delivery oriented; Creative Problem Solver
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Scrum Master or Business Analyst and LeSS professional experience is a plus