J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. JPMorgan's Private Asset Management provides advice, strategies, and solutions for all aspects of the financial, asset management, and wealth transfer needs of high net worth clients. With assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Private Banking Global Quality Assurance (QA) Team provides assurance testing for business partners across Asset Management through on-going testing of production samples to identify errors and/or process improvements. The QA Governance and Control Team are additionally responsible for owning and maintaining overall QA policies and program documentation.
Primary function is to conduct targeted reviews for the Head of GWM Risk and the GWM Chief Credit Officer. Duties will include: manage a pipeline of requests to perform industry, regional and/or obligor focused reviews; complete financial analysis, including cash flow review (Tax Return analysis) and balance sheet assessment; track data and provide summary to Senior Management, including recommendations for improvement where applicable.
Other duties can include: consistent application of Quality processes; research of elevated errors in partnership with functional SME’s, Quality leaders; Senior Mangers within Risk; and or compliance and legal partners. In addition to credit and regulatory knowledge the ideal candidate will be able to assist the Quality Governance Program by implementing controls including consistent application of documented processes, change control management of procedures/checklists and managing ad-hoc projects across all platforms within Asset Management. Additional key responsibilities include:
- Manage quality processes through ongoing maintenance of Quality procedures and documentation of testing results.
- Partner with quality business analyst team who performs analysis of quality results to identify trends and root causes of errors, and opportunities for continuous improvement. Participate in review of quality results and action plans to address opportunities with team.
- Enhance department and group reputation through development and execution of ad hoc requests; exploring opportunities to continuously add more value to overall group and achieve overall goals of AM Operations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Typically a minimum of 7 years credit &/or investment, quality or change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to maintain productivity during peak periods, high volumes, and high paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local regulations
- Demonstrated ability to manage workflow and priorities
- Proven record of reliable customer service to internal and external customers
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent work experience preferred