About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Global Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Global Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
We are looking to recruit an operations (business) analyst to fill a role in our Middle Office team within Global Wealth Management Operations. As an operations analyst on the Middle Office team you will be responsible for working with our business & technical teams to document, re-engineer and implement new processes. You will be responsible for evaluating, analyzing, and working in both Agile and SDLC delivery approaches to increase the productivity of our Portfolio Managers and associated processes. This role will work on various projects that span multiple tools and geographic bounds.
• Work with business partners to document current state, propose alternate approaches and execute recommendations.
• Daily processing of assigned tasks and functions in support of business.
• Dig into processes to understand regional differences in operating models and shepherd in standardization.
• Participate in large scale Technology programs to drive process re-engineering and end to end thinking.
• Identify, recommend and articulate business needs to ensure a controlled and scalable operating environment
• Advise on options, risks and costs versus benefits
• Convey complex technology processes to non-technical team members
FINRA Series 99 required within 120 days of hire.
Qualifications & Skills Needed To Succeed:
• 3+ years of experience in working on various components of projects spanning technology/business process re-engineering/operations or recent completion of an entry level operations training program.
• High level of initiative for excellence, results, and process improvement.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
• Excellent at creating visually stimulating Powerpoint & Visio documentation
• Ability to work on various tasks at any given time with the ability to prioritize without significant guidance
• Deals comfortably with ambiguity, uncertainty and a changing environment
• Positive, results oriented team player, willing to work hard with and for a global team
• Intellectually curious person who wants to know the answer behind the answer
• BS/BA required: Industrial Engineering, Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Operations, Mathematics and/or Management Information Systems preferred – others majors may be considered