This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
• Deep fluency in national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry Cybersecurity
• Seasoned command of multiple disciplines, optimizing Cybersecurity products and services through the lifecycle
• Recognized expertise in Cybersecurity and Agile, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
• Strategically oriented and can influence at the group and Firm level as needed
• Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
• Strong knowledge in building and maintaining computer networks (routing, topologies, support, design, security, patch management and health monitoring).
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft networking, Linux operating systems, and Linux networking
• Installing and patching of both Windows and Linux operating systems and software applications/security tools that run on both platforms
• Strong background/experience in systems administration and continuity of operations for computer networks
• Familiarity with how key US and international financial systems operate, to include an understanding of current cyber threats against these systems
• Knowledge of and experience working in the US financial services sector is a plus
• Proficient writing and organization skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint
• BS/MS degree in Cyberspace, Information Assurance, Computer Science, Networking, and/or Information Systems; Cisco networking certifications desired
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.