JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumer and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under it J. P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The Internal Audit Department has over 1,000 auditors globally and is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and the firm's regulators. As one of the key control functions in JP Morgan Chase & Co, the Audit Department is an independent assessment function established to evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management systems of internal controls.
The Enterprise Technology group provides global audit coverage for multiple technology organizations within JPMorgan Chase including Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate Technology (CT) and Cyber Security. These businesses deliver a wide range of technology services for the firm globally and partners with all lines of businesses. In addition, they ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
This role is for an experienced IT audit professional based on New York with at least 8-10 years of experience.
- Leading both technology and integrated audits, monitoring various projects with major application development initiatives, and performing continuous risk assessments of coverage areas.
- Participate in all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, planning, testing, control evaluation, workpaper documentation, report drafting, issue clearance with technology stakeholders, and follow-up/verification of issue closure. In addition, the candidate will develop senior technology stakeholder relationships as well as partner with Audit team members in other business areas (e.g. Corporate & Investment Bank, Consumer & Community Banking, etc.) to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of control and audit risk coverage.
- Coach team members to deliver high quality audits via comprehensive risk and controls analysis as well as thorough workpaper documentation.
- At least 8-10 years of total work experience, with at least 4-6 years in Audit
- Bachelor's degree in Technology/Accounting/Finance/Business
- Experience with general Information Technology controls reviews
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams
- Ability to multitask and execute audit activities with minimal supervision
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or ITIL certified a plus