• High performing individual contributor or team leader responsible to
maintain business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business
• Build expertise in the team and position for [expansion of multi-factor authentication capabilities within the team; short-term being a part of a major authentication platform stabilization and re-platform effort]
• Work with teams to extend the capabilities of the RSA SecurID platform including but not limited to reporting, feeds to key external partners, and overall product support of the existing servers and appliances
• Working knowledge of application integration with RSA via vendor API’s e.g. AMIS plugin for RSA
• Experience in deploying multi factor authentication solutions using different authentication factors
• Understand the architecture of the existing applications and develop feature solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messaging
• Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones. Contribute to delivery success across teams as a senior engineer.
• Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
• Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources.
• Mentor and develop team member’s skills in design, new technology, clean code, TDD, code review, and problem solving.
• Develop new skills to contribute as a multi-functional team member (potential areas for secondary skills: Angular, Cloud readiness, Security, Monitoring and Measuring Tools).
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.