President - Market Readiness Communications – Commercial
or Dallas, TX
JPMorgan Chase Overview
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial
services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in over 60 countries.
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers,
small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset
management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking provides clients;
consultative solutions, the global thought leadership and fiscal capabilities
of J.P. Morgan with, the convenience of the vast Chase banking network. We
deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to
more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial
institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue ranging from $20
million to $2 billion.
Commercial Market Readiness
Commercial Market Readiness (CMR) team helps drive global Treasury Services
(TS) product and process changes across Commercial Banking. They also oversee
the Commercial Banking Ready-to-Launch process for new TS Solutions. Overall,
the group works across the Commercial Banking line of business supporting
Sales, Service, Implementations, and Commercial Banking clients to ensure all
deliverables are met for successful:
- Commercialization of new TS solutions.
- Field enablement to support new sales and revenue growth.
- Execution of readiness and communication plans to prepare CB audiences
to support critical business changes impacting our clients.
The CMR Communications
Manager will oversee the strategy, design, quality, and process for internal change readiness
communications. The candidate should have a strong background in writing and
editing, with solid knowledge of TS Products and the Commercial Banking line of
The candidate will work
closely with the following groups to meet key objectives:
- CMR project leads: effective
communication for change impacts across multiple projects.
- CB Client Communications:
partner to manage readiness communications process for CB clients.
- CIB TS, Commercial Card
and Merchant Services Change Readiness teams: ensure alignment of communication
- Cross LOB partners: ensure
CMR communication strategy supports the needs of functional partners such as
Service and Implementation, while meeting Legal, Compliance, Risk and Control
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Partner with direct manager and other partners to identify areas
of opportunity including process improvements, enhanced content development,
and creative methods of delivery.
- Create strong relationships with partners outside CMR to help
create awareness of and solutions for any communication roadblocks and help
promote overall success.
- Contribute to content and delivery strategies for projects and
initiatives across the team.
- Contribute to the success of the larger Market Enablement team,
partnering with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content
for readiness and Ready-to-Launch communications.
- Develop, coordinate, and edit internal content and communications.
- Oversee and coordinate TS Change Readiness Client Outlook communication
for CB clients.
- Perform the role of team editor, per Treasury Services and Commercial
Banking Style Guide standards.
- Manage CMR communication distribution process.
- Manage one associate level team member, who will distribute CMR
communications, provide general project management support, and maintain
- Drive efforts from a communications perspective in the ongoing development
of a new Change Readiness platform, including integration of various systems
and databases to improve communications workflow.
- Prepare stakeholder updates and metrics reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of experience writing and editing internal and
external content, with focus on change management and/or product solutions in
the financial industry.
- Experience delivering results in effective communications delivery.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage
schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough
knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage.
- Experience in content management and/or creative design is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently in a fast
- Adept at working with colleagues at all levels, including senior
- High level of independence, energy and integrity; demonstrates
respect for a diversity of opinions and styles
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and
prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
- Expertise in Microsoft applications and strong SharePoint