Credit Risk Analyst – Credit Risk Initiatives and Risk Policy -- Chicago preferred
This role within Commercial Baking Risk will be responsible for assisting members of the Credit Risk Initiatives/Risk Policy team. The team works to improve efficiencies and controls, as well as to implement policy, regulatory and Wholesale Credit system changes to CB Risk partners. Major responsibilities will include CB Risk procedures governance, risk policy support and system support including testing. Analyst will additionally assist in BAU initiatives such as pending commitments and regulatory reporting.
This individual will also be responsible for supporting the CB Risk eResources and CB Risk Administration SharePoint websites, as well as assisting in delivering communications to CB Risk. Duties will include meeting coordination, developing agendas and documenting meeting minutes.
· Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution and taking corrective action as necessary
· Assist with meeting coordination including developing agendas and documenting minutes and action items
· Work with CB Risk and Functional partners to review existing processes and procedures for efficiency, and effectiveness, and assist in implementing improvements when required
· Support update of CB Risk Procedures in RoboHelp. Assist in new procedures development as needed.
· Support CB Risk Policy process
· Maintain CB Risk eResources and CB Risk Administration SharePoint sites
· Assist in UAT system testing and coordination, including development of test scripts, testing and assisting with go/no go decisions.
· Participate in developing and distributing CB Risk Communications. Develop targeted distribution lists as needed.
· Learn and backup other team members in BAU activities such as iCRD and SRGT bulk uploads, Pending Commitment reporting, Reg W reporting and CCAR needs.
· Support CB Risk IBID approvals and entitlements projects
· Track progress on RCSA Action Plans to ensure they are completed timely and accurately
· Perform any necessary RCSA testing for team
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.