Relationship Executive – Commercial Banking Middle Market
Commercial Banking provides clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion with comprehensive financial solutions, including lending and treasury services. Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in 101 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million via our local delivery model.
The Relationship Executive is responsible for securing new and retaining profitable relationships within the MMBSI target space (companies with revenues between $20 - $500MM). This role is the focal point of client acquisition and ongoing relationships; Bankers work both independently and as part of a team to introduce our comprehensive solutions.
Our Relationship Executives are required to have deep working knowledge of our solutions including, but not limited to: Credit, Chase Capital, Syndicated Finance, International Banking, Treasury Services, Commercial Card and Paymentech solutions. Our strongest Bankers have a methodical approach to the market activity and prospecting. MMBSI delivers locally and therefore our ideal candidate has deep local connections and market knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial direct lending and credit support related experience plus completion of a formal bank credit training program
- Preference will be given to locally based candidates with demonstrated experience securing new and managing existing clients in a commercial bank setting
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales, team oriented environment while managing individual goals and objectives
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills
- An active and continuing education compliant FINRA Series 63 & 79 may be required for this position. Any securities licenses actively held, but not required for the position, will not be carried by JPMorgan Securities LLC