Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
JPMorgan Chase has undertaken an aggressive digital transformation, and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen customer engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences.
In Digital, we strive to transform customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business and tirelessly drive toward product excellence. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation in the mobile space, focused on developing innovative banking offerings that put the customer at the center.
Finn is a new all-mobile bank that gives consumers greater control of their everyday spending and saving. The product has been co-created with customers and offers them critical bank features (checking and savings accounts, Send/Request Money with Zelle, mobile check deposit, bill pay and more), plus tools to help them get a new perspective on their spending and to save automatically. Finnbank.com
We are seeking an Associate to play a critical multi-dimensional role supporting the Vice-President of Business Management & Strategy in:
- Crafting operational strategy and executing day-to-day business operations
- Co-developing product strategy and roadmap
To fulfill these objectives, the candidate will work with Product teams and cross-functional partners to help drive our strategy and ensure we run our business with a keen focus on customer outcomes. A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impact to our customers. This person should be a voracious consumer of trends in mobility, design, technology, social behavior and commerce.
This position will provide a unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within the bank. We operate in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviors:
Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
Key Responsibilities include supporting:
- Budget development, tracking and reporting spend
- Metrics and reporting
- Internal process for gaining approval to launch new products and for ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Cross functional Program & Production oversight forums
- Executive status reporting
- Ongoing competitive analysis of emerging fin-techs and large banks
- Synthesis of strategic vision into executive insights and presentations
- Preparation of strategy materials for meetings with senior executives