Commercial Banking (CB) delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 global clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations along with nearly 35,000 real estate investors/owners.
Client Data Management is a CB wide organization that is responsible for the end-to-end ownership of sales and client data as well as related processes. The reporting and business analysis programs used to monitor our CDM operations, including transfers and data management have significant impact providing valuable insights on activities that affect our clients and sales teams. A strategic priority for the organization is to ensure that we have best-in-class data, reporting, and business analysis programs in place, enabling continuous improvements in control, efficiency, and client experience while streamlining the management reporting cycle.
The Business Analysis & Reporting Associate will join a CB Client Data Management, developing and managing key reporting programs that support CDM. He/she will build and manage a wide variety of reports and dashboards migrate existing processes to target state, and become a trusted business partner for the management team in support of data-driven operational effectiveness.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand and support diverse reporting requirements and serve as a thought leader in simplifying the execution of data management and reporting processes
- Play a key role in migration of data environment to new Enterprise Data
- Partner with our PMO to drive/manage our SharePoint site as it relates to data/reporting
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive adhoc data, analysis, and presentation needs and “what if” scenario modeling
- Prepare a monthly Executive Management Report (EMR) presentation, incorporating key productivity, efficiency, service, and control metrics
- Project management and coordination of global working groups as needed, partnering with COE team members, Technology, and other stakeholders to deliver requirements and reporting needs on time
- 5+ years of total experience within MIS, Analytics, Finance, and/or Management Consulting roles. The successful candidate will have a unique mix of data and business management skills
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality, senior manager-level reporting and analysis from diverse, complex data sources. Attention to detail a must with focus on executive quality presentation
- Excellent communication, project management, and client partnership ability
- Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, VBA, PowerPoint), Sharepoint, Essbase, Oracle/Hyperion
- Detailed, analytical and proactive with business and financial reporting acumen
- Experience developing & managing development of complex business analysis models, preferably in support of volume capacity and forecasting initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing concepts and exposure to one or more Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Analysis Services (SSAS), Qlikview, Business Objects, SAS, etc.
- BS/BA required