We are seeking Identity and Access Management Engineers in a globally-diverse environment with strong focus on Authentication, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) mechanisms. Candidates must have extensive experience with Ping Identity Product Stack and/or Siteminder with strong understanding of Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping ID, Siteminder Policy Servers and APIs, Ping and Siteminder Agents. Candidates must be self-starters and have excellent understanding of OpenID Connect, OAuth, and SAML protocols. Candidates must be familiar with all technical aspects of large scale deployment and expect to work closely with operations team to help deploy solution in Production and non-Production environments. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Ping and/or Siteminder solution across all environments. Ability to effectively communicate with application teams and answer their concerns.
• Gain a deep understanding of technical requirements.
• Install, configure and maintain Ping and Siteminder deployments.
• Demonstrate the usage of Ping ID MFA solution – POC
• Automate application on-boarding process as much as possible.
• Address all and any security concerns raise by Cyber Security Team.
• Assist support teams in solution deployments.
• Work independently of vendor support as much as possible in a fast paced environment.
Must Have Requisites:
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in Ping Identity and/or Siteminder.
• Hands on experience with Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping ID, Siteminder Policy Servers and APIs.
• Strong understanding of OpenID Connect, OAuth, and SAML protocols.
• Strong understanding of how to protect APIs and Web Services.
• Strong understanding of LDAP, Databases, and Active Directory.
• Strong understanding of Web Servers like Apache, IIS and Application Servers like Tomcat, Jboss, Weblogic.
• Hands on experience with UNIX and Windows environments
• Good Programming skills with Java and HTML5
• Experience with Cloud computing
• Automation of deployments using Docker and other relevant technologies.
• Experience with Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS)
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University in Computer Science or Engineering.