This team is responsible for building the strategic, analytic data warehouse for Chase Financial Services and managing the Integrated Consumer Data Warehouse (ICDW), Consumer Data Hub (Info1), and legacy Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) DM&A also provides direction for large data warehouses across the firm.
As an AIX Systems Administrator duties include supporting all JPMC AIX operating systems technology and adjunct
products . Candidate must have knowledge of the latest IBM architectures (P6/P7) and
proficiency in all aspects of LPAR generation and reconfiguration. Candidate will provide support for OS-related issues
and assist with RCA analysis for OS issues and product related issues. Qualifications - External
- 5+ years working with the AIX Operating System in an enterprise environment
- Proven experience working with virtualized platforms including LPARs on the P6 and P7 processor architectures
- Demonstrated experience installing operating systems from scratch using NIM
- Knowledge of configuration and tuning of OS related parameters
- Proven experience with network products and protocols including TCP/IP, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Intrusion
Detection, and DNS
- Demonstrated understanding of security standards including a working knowledge of SSH.
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery options (HACMP)
- Advanced trouibleshooting knowledge in GPFS
- Proven scripting abilities using Shell and Perl
- Exposure to enterprise storage SAN architectures (EMC, Hitachi, etc.)
- Exposure to industry recognized tools including Peregrine, NetBackup, and Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- 4-year college degree, preferably in a technical concentration
- Excellent team work, conflict resolution, and the ability to mentor less experienced team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on tasks and projects through to completion with limited supervision
- Must be client focused and have the ability to work with diverse teams remotely across different cultures/time zones
- Ability to work a 24x7 on call/rotational shift and complete maintenance work during non-business hours
- Preferred skills include:
Certifications such as ITIL, IBM AIX, training certifications in Netbackup, TSM or Tivoli Experience with any or all of
the following tools and products: ESM, LDAP, Keon, Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Essbase, Ab Initio, Informatica,
TWS, and TSM Knowledge.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.