JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, more than 650 investment professionals provides over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
The Global Wealth Management Technology is part of the Asset Management line of business at JPMorgan Chase and Co and is responsible for providing high quality, high performance and resilient technology solutions to the business that we support.
Our group is responsible for solutions supporting investor tools and brokerage order management functionality for internal users covering all major asset classes, including position management, portfolio analysis, order capture, pre-trade checks and STP. We operate on principles of technical excellence and strong partnership with the business to ensure that the company can rely on our ability to deliver robust technology solutions to emerging business needs, continued growth and competitive advantage.
As a technologist within the front-office technology team you will help ensure that we produce software products that add value to the Wealth Management Business.
7+ years of experience with UI/UX
- Design advanced UI components using animations, transitions, and interactive infographics
- Utilize tests, code reviews, continuous integration, command-line programming
- Define, code, test and deploy new features with an emphasis on extensibility and performance.
- Exposure/ competence with Agile Development approach
- Integrate back-end services such as HTTP, web sockets
- Extensive experience working as a UI or Frontend Developer within a software development environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- Provide leadership on front-end technologies, design guidelines, code conventions, research & development, trends
Good to have skills:
- RESTful API design, service oriented architecture expertise
- Experience in building Java Spring apps
- Business Driven and Test-driven development experience
- Knowledge of HTML canvas.
- Knowledge of data persistence technologies.
- Financial Industry experience.