Retention Performance Management Senior Manager
Improving customer retention is a big financial opportunity for Chase Card Services (CCS). This individual will take on a critical role in Retention Center of Excellence, expert on retention performance, leading decisions on marketing investments, and creating and driving the analytics agenda
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to work across Chase Card Services and be part of an exciting opportunity that’s key to future growth for Card. This person will be part of a start-up like environment where the team members are expected to roll-up their sleeves and contribute to the overall team goals/objectives. The candidate must be able to work within a team environment and support product teams across CCS in their diverse retention objectives.
Retention Performance Expert
· Take the lead in creating and delivering updates for senior execs focusing on business impact of retention efforts
· Own and continue to enhance Retention Performance reporting packages across business units and products
· Identify significant additional retention opportunities and be a key contributor to the evolution of our retention strategy
Finance & Marketing Investment
· Partner with finance to develop the Retention valuation model
· Create ongoing insight into business and financial impacts of all retention activities; create detailed understanding of which programs and activities create the most value for CCS
· Track and evaluate marketing investment and its effectiveness across business unites, products, knowledge groups, marketing campaigns and channels
· Work with finance to develop updated forecasts
· Lead the development of all business cases
· Partner with the Analytics Team to develop, prioritize, and own the analytics agenda
· Set-up test development framework
· Bachelors Degree required , masters preferred
· 8+ years of related marketing, and analytics experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to effectively interact with analytic team to read results, and identify and act on opportunities
· Highly Inquisitive yet focused on delivering results
· Strong project management, multi-tasking, and leadership skills with sharp attention to detail
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present information clearly and professionally
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment balancing multiple tasks
· Ability to manage projects in cross-functional teams to meet critical delivery milestones
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, and then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website: www.jpmorganchase.com. JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.