F&O Middle Office require a motivated, experienced individual at Non-Officer level with proven client facing skills in the financial services industry to perform high-quality account management responsibilities for a number of external client relationships in regards to their operational / post execution servicing requirements.
The responsibilities of our Middle Office Representatives include the following:
· Pro-active / strategic approach to client account management (including MIS analysis / driving change)
· Comprehensive KYC knowledge for Operations & Front Office servicing requirements of clients
· Client education of changes / developments to the regulatory framework in the Derivatives Industry
· Partnership with Client Services, Sales and other Middle Office teams across the Corporate Investment Bank for providing industry leading client experience
· Leading initiatives for clients including scorecard performance production / communication on deliverables
• Client visits, onsite training & service review meetings
• Project work
Required Skills and Qualifications
An F&O Middle Office Representative should possess the following skills:
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.