The Financial Analysis position is responsible for providing financial reporting and analytical support within CB Planning and Analysis (P&A). Key focus areas for this position include supporting the quarter end close, management reporting, and preparing presentation materials for the Commercial Bank CFO and/or CEO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Quarter end close – prepare all Commercial Banking required deliverables in coordination with Investor Relations team
• Preparation of executive presentation materials for CFO and/or CEO including but not limited to business reviews, investor day/investor meetings, budget overviews, etc
• Monthly/Weekly/Quarterly executive management reporting for the line of business
• Tracking and analysis of key performance measures
• Ad hoc financial analysis
• Bachelor's and/or MBA degree in Accounting or Finance
• 10 years in a financial analysis role (Analyst or Associate). Financial Services industry experience preferred.
• Able to demonstrate strong analytical, communication, leadership, and quantitative skills.
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Strong proficiency in Excel/Word/PowerPoint/PitchPro and in creating executive level presentation materials
• Experienced Essbase and/or SAP user
• Ability to grasp financial concepts or methodologies quickly
• Hard-working, self-starter and motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.