As a senior executive assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring
confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making for a manager or a team of principals. You will rely on
excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt
procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's
activities and goals. Duties may be expanded to include coordinating meetings, coordinating travel
arrangements, preparing presentation materials, ordering and maintaining supplies, submitting expenses and/or
review incoming correspondence and prepare responses. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment,
escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. You may provide direction and guidance to less
experienced team members.
Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Exhibits increased proficiency in duties and expanded knowledge and application of software packages
· Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling)
· Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Excellent telephone etiquette
· Advanced ability to organize
· Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior
· At least three years of secretarial experience and meeting coordination
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.