Commercial Banker - Middle Market :
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $10 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combine with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
The firm's broad platform positions us to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Chase Commercial Banking includes seven businesses: Middle Market Banking, Mid-Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Business Credit, Equipment Leasing, Chase Capital Corporation and Capital Placement Group.
Primary role is working towards the acquisition of new clients, while retaining and growing existing profitable relationships within the Middle Market (companies with sales size between $20 - $500MM across a diverse group of industries). Candidate will bear responsibility of determining and conducting specific strategic calling efforts along with directing internal partners and resources to meet new business development goals. Candidate is expected to anticipate the future needs of all clients, and deliver the full suite of available products and services available and appropriate for the client. Candidate should have proven client relationship skills as well as product knowledge, technical expertise, and strong transaction execution skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of direct lending and credit support related experience.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills; high EQ / IQ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial banking products and services.
- Top individual contributor in current role.
- Formal bank credit training program.
- Possesses strong creative solution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran