With client assets under supervision of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. We serve four distinct client groups globally through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Asset Management (AM), and high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients through Wealth Management (WM), which includes the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities. We offer global investment management in equities, fixed income, solutions, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. We provide trust and estate, banking, lending, custody and brokerage services to (ultra) high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
The Trusts & Estates Business Management group is a global function, which partners with senior management across AWM to deliver on the most important business strategies. As a member of the Trusts & Estates Business Management group, you will work to further define and implement new operating platforms for the business’ front office. By working with the business users, including Trust/Estate Officers, Fiduciary Executives and Business Management, you will define and document user requirements, perform detailed analyses, develop detailed project plans, serve as a liaison between front and back office, coordinate and perform application testing, manage and report progress, and drive the implementation of business solutions, and change management initiatives with business process and risk reviews, and associated adoption within the business and support functions. The size and duration of each project will vary but the objectives will invariably focus on risk mitigation, process efficiency, technology enablement and business metrics reporting.
Help facilitate the overall platform development, solutions design, business process engineering and implementation
Analyze business operating models to identify potential efficiencies by redefining responsibilities, workflows or implementing automation; effecting change in processes and procedures, and infrastructure
Identify, assess and document business requirements; propose creative solutions that balance technical solutions and limitations of the platforms against business priorities
Analyze impact of proposed solutions across the business, develop use cases to explain / demonstrate business requirements to IT teams, and contribute a business or process perspective during design
Translate business requirements into test plans; conduct and facilitate testing in cooperation with development teams and business. Ensure issues are captured and develop plans to remediate them
Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of training manuals to ensure projects move seamlessly into the BAU environment
- Good understanding of the project management process coupled with a general understanding of business analysis, testing, communication approaches and methodologies for managing the implementation of change initiatives
- Very strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the business
- Ability to develop clear, concise and pragmatic findings and recommendations, and prepare and deliver well-designed presentations, with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal leadership and influencing skills, and ability to achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Ability to effectively transform both quantitative and qualitative information into a compelling presentation
- Self starter who is comfortable with multiple, competing priorities and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in wealth management, private banking preferred
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience and / or understanding of business process modeling, business systems development and analysis
- Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint are required