JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
• Manages easy-to-use list of approved 3rd-party software packages, working with GTAC if rationalization decisions are required
• Works with TPO to ensure a simplified initial purchase and upgrade process
• Manages list of approved Open Source Software from outside JPMC
• Work with Strategy, Innovation & Partnerships Team to educate to connect the appropriate development teams to new FinTech solutions
• Responsible for 3rd party software roadmap and delivery through the entire lifecycle
• Conduct analysis and evaluation of key market statistics, client requirements, and new technology trends to define product plan
• Work with a core team to ensure products meet feature, cost, and schedule requirements
• Develop required documents and presentations for each product development phase approval
• Deliver in-depth analysis and lead business case activities to help determine volume commitments
• Develop content for internal audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prefer candidates with a technology and software development background
• Vendor management experience
• 10+ years of Product Planning experience and/or relevant experience in the software industry
• Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
• Strong business acumen
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.