JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
As a Transaction Processing Specialist, your responsibilities would include:
- Booking new loans
- Reviewing and processing various forms of monetary related transactions on the applicable commercial loan systems.
- Completing transactions and transferring funds to internal general ledger or DDA accounts
- Process transactions for customer relationships using the ACBS loan system. (I.e. Loan Rollovers/Conversions/Repricings.)
- Track Incoming Customer’s Requests
- Exceptional customer service skills - Customer contact focuses on high volume or unique activities requiring interaction with internal market and credit partners. (Ability to calculate interest and fee accruals for billing is required for this role.)
- Miscellaneous debits and credits as they relate to new loan funding.
- Research detailed requests from our line of business partners related to processed transactions.
- Resolve monetary/non-monetary inquiries including system maintenance to the commercial loan systems
- Participating in project and working groups as required
- Responsible for meeting service level expectations in addition to team individual productivity and quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 years of loan servicing and customer service experience or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong client focus mind-set with proficiency in consulting/advising clients, answering inquiries and providing information, and effectively managing difficult conversations.
- Demonstrated focus on ownership, follow-up, and relationship management.
- Ability to multitask: type while listening, view multiple screens and systems while conversing with the caller.
- Strong PC navigation skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic mathematics/accounting understanding.