Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The CB Product Data & Reporting team is responsible for the organization, delivery, and execution of both strategic and tactical initiatives to support the business. The team partners closely with CB senior management as well as CB client segments and key product and functional partners through various initiatives.
The Data & Reporting Program Manager will gather and analyze relevant sales, financial and other data, work with end-users to develop information delivery solutions using CB’s strategic business intelligence tools, and maintain ongoing program support to refine, deliver and enhance reporting capabilities where necessary.
- Lead the CB Product Team in producing reporting (using strategic and tactical solutions) to be leveraged by all levels within CB and its client segments
- Contribute to setting and driving the strategic and tactical direction for the overall program, with an emphasis on providing transparency into performance and productivity using data
- Represent Product Reporting on transition of CB reporting onto new Hadoop / Qliksense platforms
- Collaborate with and deliver requirements to central development teams (both onshore and offshore), participating throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring timely delivery
- Partner with CB Product offshore team in India to develop and enhance reporting, monitor data quality and consistency, and complete ad hoc requests
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions